This is our Service Agreement. Pro Trader Hacks offers its services to you subject to the Terms and Conditions contained in this Service Agreement. If you visit or sign up at Pro Trader Hacks, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
1. Scope of Agreement The Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings with respect to the subject matter contained herein. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any future offer(s) made available to you on the Site that augment(s) or otherwise enhance(s) the current features of the Site shall be subject to the Agreement. We may amend the Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion, without specific notice to you; provided, however, that: (a) any amendment or modification to the arbitration provisions, prohibition on class actions provisions or any other provisions applicable to dispute resolution (collectively, "Dispute Resolution Provisions") shall not apply to any disputes incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification; and (b) any amendment or modification to pricing and/or billing provisions ("Billing Provisions") shall not apply to any charges incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review the Agreement prior to using the Site. By your continued use of the Site, Member Services Site and/or Member Services, you hereby agree to comply with, and be bound by, all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement effective at that time (other than with respect to disputes arising prior to the amendment or modification of the Dispute Resolution Provisions, or
charges incurred prior to the amendment or modification of the Billing Provisions, which shall be governed by the Dispute Resolution Provisions and/or Billing Provisions then in effect at the time of the subject dispute or incurred charges, as applicable). Therefore, you should regularly check this page for updates and/or changes.
2. Requirements. The Site, Member Services Site and Member Services are available only to individuals that can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Site, Member Services Site and Member Services are not intended for use by individuals under eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you do not have permission to use and/or access the Site, Member Services Site and/or Member Services.
3. Description of Member Services. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, by registering on the Site, you can obtain the Member Services. The Member Services, will enable you to: (a) access and utilize the interactive features of the Member Services Site that are designed to facilitate interaction between you and our support staff; and (b) utilize the many resources and programs of the Member Services Site that are designed to facilitate your participation in the various Company programs including, without limitation, training materials, digital audio recordings, digital video and presentations. As a Member, in connection with the Member Services and otherwise, you must comply with all foreign and domestic, federal, state and local laws, statutes, rules, regulations and judicial decrees including, without limitation, state and federal securities laws.
You understand and agree that Company is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your inability to use the Member Services, Member Services Site and/or Site.
4. License Grant. As a Member, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Site, Member Services, Member Services Site and associated content in accordance with the Agreement. Company may terminate this license at any time for any reason. You may use the Site, Member Services, Member Services Site and associated content, on one computer for your own personal, non-commercial use. No part of the Site, Member Services, Member Services Site or associated content may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical. Systematic retrieval of content or other material from the Site, Member Services and/or Member Services Site by automated means or any other form of scraping or data extraction in order to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Company is prohibited. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transfer the Site, Member Services, Member Services Site or any portion thereof. Company reserves any rights not explicitly granted in the Agreement. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Company infrastructure. Your right to use the Site, Member Services, Member Services Site and associated content is not transferable.
5. Proprietary Rights. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, software, services and other matters related to the Site, Member Services Site and/or Member Services, are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, but not limited to, intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution or publication by you of any part of the Site, Member Services Site and/or Member Services is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document, software, services or other materials viewed at or through the Site and/or Member Services Site. The posting of information or material at the Site and/or Member Services Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and/or materials.
6. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit and/or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Company, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, co-branders and/or other partners, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) your use of the Member Services, Member Services Site and/or the Site; (b) your breach of the Agreement; and/or (c) your violation of any rights of another individual and entity. The provisions of this paragraph are for the benefit of Company, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors and/or suppliers. Each of these individuals and entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties.
Any comments/opinions or market advice found on the website are not necessarily the opinions of ProTrader Hacks & Technical Solutions Development or its affiliates and should not be construed as a solicitation or recommendation. The comments/opinions posted are of traders who may or may not be experienced. The comments/opinions are not reviewed or researched by ProTrader Hacks & Technical Solutions Development or its affiliates. If you chose to make decisions or place trades based upon the comments, you are doing so at your own risk. ProTrader Hacks & Technical Solutions Development and its affiliates are not responsible for any losses incurred due to the use of the content on ProTrader Hacks & Technical Solutions Development.com.
ProTrader Hacks & Technical Solutions Development is not disposing analysis, exchange, trading, brokers, or investment advisory services on this website. We do not purport to tell people, or suggest to people what they should buy or sell for themselves or who can guide them so. Neither ProTrader Hacks & Technical Solutions Development nor anyone affiliated with ProTrader Hacks & Technical Solutions Development is responsible for any exchange, trading, or investment decision made by participants on the basis of using this website. Participants should always read the corresponding prospectus and other relevant material, check with their licensed financial advisor and their tax advisor to determine the suitability of any exchange or investment.
You must be 18 years of age or older to use the website. You represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and are fully able and competent to enter into, and abide by, the contract created by the Terms and Conditions.
ProTrader Hacks & Technical Solutions Development is not providing exchange, investment, tax or legal advice, acting as a fiduciary or endorsing any company, property, product, service, exchange, security, instrument, or any other matter by posting any participant submitted information on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
ProTrader Hacks & Technical Solutions Development reserves the right to, and may, terminate or temporarily suspend your access to all or any part of the website, without notice, for conduct that ProTrader Hacks & Technical Solutions Development believes violates these Terms and Conditions or any of its policies or guidelines, or for any other reason in its sole discretion. ProTrader Hacks & Technical Solutions Development will bear no responsibility or liability from such action.
Your use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the website meet your specific requirements.
10. Limitation of Liability. All performance information and advice given from other Social members found on ProTrader Hacks & Technical Solutions Development about trading systems or strategies must be regarded as hypothetical. Use of ProTrader Hacks & Technical Solutions Development to offer or subscribe to a trading system or strategy indicates you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Before using any systems or strategies listed on ProTrader Hacks & Technical Solutions Development you should be aware that there is often a vast difference between hypothetical results and real-life trading results achievable in a real brokerage account, and real-live results are almost always vastly worse than hypothetical results. Performance results for systems and strategies listed on ProTrader Hacks & Technical Solutions Development do not take into account fees, spreads and/or trading commissions that may be charged by your broker or a money manager.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.
If you choose to copy specific traders and/or trades and/or to engage in transactions based on content on the Site, then such decision and transactions and any consequences flowing therefrom are your sole responsibility. (d) A copied trader âs positions will be copied with the same proportional amounts and with the same leverage, to the maximum extent possible. All such positions will be closed automatically if and when closed by the copied trader for whatsoever reason, without providing any further notice and without any action on your part and/or if the copied trader positions were closed manually by the follower. (e) You may achieve a materially different result than the ProTrader Hacks & Technical Solutions Development system that you followed, especially if you place additional trades in your account or you modify or cancel an order generated by the ProTrader Hacks & Technical Solutions Development system. Any past performance indicated on this Site is not indicative of future results. Anyone investing should be able and prepared to bear a loss of his or her entire investment. You are fully responsible for any losses you may sustain as a result of our automatic execution of instructions generated as a result of the utilization of any of the ProTrader Hacks & Technical Solutions Development trading Features.
11. Third Party Websites. The Site and/or Member Services Site may provide links to other Internet websites and/or resources. Because Company has no control over such third party websites and/or resources, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for the availability of such third party websites and/or resources. Furthermore, Company does not endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any terms and conditions, privacy policies, content, advertising, services, products and/or other materials available at or from such third party websites or resources, or for any damages and/or losses arising there from.
12. Legal Warning. Any attempt by any individual, whether or not a Member, to damage, destroy, tamper with, vandalize and/or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Site and/or Member Services Site, is a violation of criminal and civil law and Company will diligently pursue any and all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.
13. Dispute Resolution Provisions. The Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in London, UK and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of London, UK (without regard to conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arise concerning the terms and conditions of the Agreement or the breach of same by any party hereto, the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before the British Arbitration Association in UK, in accordance with the then current Commercial Arbitration Rules of the British Arbitration Association.
Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing herein shall be construed to preclude any party from seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration. To the extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not bring, join or participate in any class action lawsuit as to any claim, dispute or controversy that you may have against Company and its employees, officers, directors, members, representatives and assigns. You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in the suit. You agree to pay the attorney’s fees and court costs that Company incurs in seeking such relief. This provision preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits: (a) does not constitute a waiver of any of your rights and remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as a class action in binding arbitration as provided above; and (b) is an independent agreement.
14. Miscellaneous. Should any part of the Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. The Agreement is personal between you and Company and governs your use of the Site, Member Services Site and Member Services. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site, Member Services Site and/or Member Services is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The parties do not intend that any agency or partnership relationship be created through operation of the Agreement.
15. Refunds. ProTraderHacks.com Offers a 30-day refund period. The 30-day period starts from the point at which payment was made for the Pro Trader Hacks Package. Members must have gone through at least 60% of the ‘Pro Trader Masterclass’ course in the members area and shown that they have tried the tools and techniques and it has not worked for them. The Pro Trader Hacks product is an educational course covering the basis of the trading alerts that are given for free with the course. The trading alerts are to be used at your own discretion and are given along with the
Pro Trader Hacks Package as an educational add-on to help execute the tools and techniques taught in the course. ProTraderHacks.com will not give refunds for quibble reasons. With the trading alerts being free and for educational use, their performance whether positive or negative, a members ability to trade them or not due to time zone restrictions, occupation restrictions or any other restrictions, holds no basis for a reason to request a refund, as their primary function is to help facilitate the learning process for the pro trader hacks trading methodology taught through the masterclass course in the members area. Also, change of mind or circumstances does not constitute grounds for a refund
16. Customer Service.
If you have any questions,
please contact us at:
or mail us at:
Media Allly Ltd, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, UK.